Rules of Fight
1. You do not talk about 'Fight Club'.
2. You do not talk about 'Fight Club'.
3. When someone yells "Stop" or goes limp, or taps out, the fight is
4. Only two guys to a fight.
5. One fight at a time.
6. No shirts, no shoes.
7. Fights go on as long as they have to.
8. If this is your first night at 'Fight Club', you have to fight.
You're not your job. You're not how much money
you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the
contents of your wallet. You're not your fu**ing khakis. You're the
all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
With insomnia, you're never really asleep;
you're never really awake."
"Any last words?"
Narrator: "I can't think of anything."
Whoa! Okay, you are now firing a gun . . . at
your imaginary friend . . . near 400 gallons or nitroglycerin!
Bob, Bob had b***h
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."
"I am Jack's cold sweat"
"I am Jack's raging bile duct"
"I am Jack's broken heart"
"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise"
"I wasn't really dying, I wasn't host
to cancer or parasites; I was the
warm little center that the life of
this world crowded around."
fight club quotes page