speakers

billie joe quotes

quotes
Motivational-Depot:>Home.>quotes >billie joe quotes page  1

Motivated Members

 

billie joe quotes 1
billie joe quotes

Find the billie joe quotes you want on this page or please view the following pages for more billie joe quotes .

billie joe quotes page  1 -2 -3

Just about 99% of the population masturbates, the other 1% lie about it

 

I've been wearing the same pants since I was seventeen

 

I sound like an Englishman impersonating an American impersonating an Englishman.

 

After 30 minutes watching TV you believe you're on drugs. They're perfect in trying to turn you into nothing more than mindless consumers. For example there is a melancholic movie on, and right after they send advertising for mood elevators and the people will buy it because we are so conditioned to consume!

-

 
-

That's a big guy...bigger than me, but I'm working on it

 

It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious.

 

People are here to have a good time, when it gets down to it

 

Just seeing the things on TV and the things in front of you, the amount of information coming in, and the lack of information not coming in, how could you not help but write songs about it.

 

Next Page

billie joe quotes page  1 -2 -3

More Quotes Topics

 

Quick Find:

member

 

quotes

Main Quotes Page

billie joe quotes page 1
billie joe quotes page 2
billie joe quotes page 3
 

Mood Altering Tool:
Recommended:

keynote

 

 

Motivational Forum

"Motivational Muse"
Quote of the Week:

More than just a Newsletter

7 Ways to Get a Burst of Motivation Every Week!

Discover Why The "Motivational Muse" is Better!

Hey Speakers Promote Yourself Now!

Today's Feature Keynote Speaker

motivational speakers

 

Feature
Resource

speaker

 

.

 

mic

Attention Speakers "We have ways of making you talk". If you are a speaker then discover 3 great ways to promote yourself online. I am a speaker

 

 

  Please Link to Our Site

Copyright 2002-2006 Motivational-Depot.com

free video

Quotes are a great way to motivate yourself or others. When we use quotes in our dialogue or in presentations we show people that we have learned from the wisdom of others and that we believe in what we are saying. We're not just sharing our opinion, it is how other's feel as well. So keep the wisdom of the past alive and recite some billie joe quotes today.

We hope you have enjoyed these billie joe quotes